Today was the dawning of a new day. I knew that I loved food, but I have come to terms that I should share the love. Spread it all around like Miracle Whip on a foot long hoagie.
Food is always on my mind and it must be hereditary because all three of my children appreciate a good meal. My son TJ is seven years old and has already decided that he wants to be a Food Critic. When he was still in the womb and would hear a snack bag rumble, he would not stop kicking until the food hit my lips. My daughter, Tia Monet is two years old and will tell me what she wants to eat, when she wants. While pregnant with her, I craved buffalo wings and fruit salad. That must attribute to her sweet and sassy demeanor. And the newest foodie to our family is one month old Taleah. She will cry her little heart out until she is feed. My husband's nickname for them is "greedy pants". He has no room to talk, he doesn't do too bad himself.
Every aspect of food makes me happy. Whether it's eating, cooking, or watching a cooking show, I love every minute. Salivating over the possibilities of the future.
Until next time, I have a rendezvous with my late night snack ; )
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Josie,
ReplyDeleteI too am a food addict. I was looking to start a blog myself but unfortunately the name that I have already been branding myself with is currently taken by you. I was hoping that if I reach out to you, we could possibly discuss this further. I would greatly appreciate hearing from you via email at miss.abyane@gmail.com. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
Regards,
Naceam